This statement was made by Tom Broeski and it was made as a SARCASTIC
remark and he of course did not mean it. It was a remark made to try to
make his point about having more than two classes (sport and expert) in
the ESL contests. He is for more levels so he made the comment about
why  the need for 5 levels in LSF. Why don't we just have level V of
LSF?