There's a new Whipper Whiz Hop-Ups page with some info from Tom Broesky and
John O'Sullivan, including some pictures of the hot-rodded Whiz's they've
used for record flights.  Hmmm.  Maybe if I build one with dual fins I could
post about this on the RC Jets list (F15 Whiz?).

http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articles.htm is our Articles & Tips index -
the Whipper Whiz "home page" is in the list of On-Line plans in the left
column.

Regards and happy flying,

Joel

P.S.  Maybe we should have a separate category for the "real kids", since it
doesn't seem they'd stand a chance against the likes of the top "big kids"
competitors?