Have you read Harley's Announcement of the colossal INDOOR WHIPPER WHIZ
INTERGALACTIC CONTEST being held by the Bedford Buzzards?  This is the
first official contest so you have a real chance of becoming a . . . tah
dah . . .  world record holder!  Toss your Whipper Whiz(s)  on the 26 and
mail me your best distances and time-in-air, along with your names, ages,
and location. by noon (EST) on the 28  and I will sort them out and
announce winners.
Jack, CD
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>jack@kites.<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>org