Due to our inability to find a suitable indoor site and -13 deg C temperatures with
winds 35 km/hr gusting to 50 (< -32 deg C wind
chill), I was confined to my living room for my flying.
As expected, times are not great, but I still had fun.  Typical times were 1.8 to 2.1
seconds for the length of the room.The best
time for a standard Whiz was 2.1 sec. with a modified version doing 2.35 secs.
Distance was 29 ft allowing for my reach on launch.

 --
John O'Sullivan
Nova Scotia

Wind and Wave Models