In a message dated 1/30/01 7:50:40 AM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< As a consumer, I
 prefer to pay for the carbon skinned wings.  They require NO work to finish
 after purchase.  An obechi skinned wing takes a lot of work.  Like Jim B.
 said, it's money vs. time.

 Regards,

 Jon Stone

    It's funny how our perceptions change.  I remember when the Airtronics
Thermal Eagle came out.  That was the plane to have.  The good thing was that
it came with pre-skinned wings!  All you had to do was glue on and shape the
leading edge and wing tips, sand the wing surface, and apply some type of
finish.  Whew!  Now I can't imagine going through all that hassle.  I guess
we really are spoiled  :-)

Lenny Keer
RMSA, Colorado