What is obscene about Ca utilities is the financial juggling and chicanery
that the parent companies did to make it appear as though their supply
companies were loosing money, while in actuallity huge profits were
transfered from the one to the other. I Guess those head officer bonuses are
well warrented. Well what are youuu gonna to do about it, Ca?

Now as far as athletes are concerned and the salary problems facing
franchises, it's supply and demand. Myself and a number of my collegues have
tried to convince management that there is indeed a way to take care of the
supply problem, but so far we haven't heard back, and it's been a while.
Can't blame that one on me.

Rick