> UPS has gotten weird on large shipments.

It is because there is so much e-commerce with small package shipping.
UPS now looks at a large package and says, Hmmm I could get 9-$6.00 packages
in the same space that the large package takes up, so I should charge
$54.00 to ship the large package!
They have so much small package buz. now, so they can afford to penalize the
large packages.
The market is ripe to start an oversize package shipping Co..........

         Mark Mech
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    www.aerofoam.com