You might consider ordering from Don Richmond ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  I
ordered a custom bent/cut wingrod from him a few months ago and got great
service and fast delivery.

Brett

At 12:01 PM 2/4/01 -0500, Bill Harris wrote:
>I've been wanting to order another wingrod from that supplier, but $8
shipping and insurance for a $10 rod has put me in the procrastination
mode. Need to contact an alternate source.

>When ordering, I usually ask about the company's preferred shipping and
give the appropriate address (PO Box or street address).

>UPS has gotten weird on large shipments.  The last couple of times I've
ordered CF rods from California, the rods were packed in sched-40 PVC pipe
and arrived crumpled.  Methinks that UPS has seen it's hayday...