Hi.  I thoroughly enjoyed the website!!  I have built my first rc sailplane.
It is a Gentle Lady.  The plane is ready for the controls to go in.  But I am
concerned about washout.  The instructions are not really clear, and I'd like
the advice of someone around me to do the washout and say "Ok, this looks
good.  Keep on working" before I go on.  Since it has been this way for a
while, my family is becoming skeptical that my plane will ever fly.

Can you tell me where I can get a list of clubs in northern NJ? I got the
idea that you were once from NJ yourself.   I live in New Providence, which
is in the Summit--Morristown area.  I'd sure appreciate any leads you can
give me.  Thanks a lot for taking your time with a rank beginner.

Lee Evans