I recently aquired a stylus w/ glider card, but no manuals. Airtronics wants
$10 each plus $8 shipping. Something just irks me about shelling out $28 for
a couple of lousy manuals that they could put online for nothing. JR does
it, what makes them so special, eh? Anyway, if you wouldn't mind lending me
your manuals for a couple of days so I can copy them, I'd be very grateful,
and would be happy to pay mailing costs both ways.

Matt
(in NYC if anyone's local)