Clifford Schwinger wrote:

> Thanks for all the responses to my questions about presets. Here are 2
> more questions:
>
> I throw left handed so I would need a transmitter that has the preset
> switch on the right hand side of the radio. Does Futaba make a
> transmitter that has a preset on the right hand side?

On the 8U, at least, you can assign any switch to be the preset.  The only question is
which one is springloaded.  You don't need to use a springloaded switch for the
preset, but i think a lot of people prefer that.  I believe the 8UAFS only has a
springloaded switch on the left side (the one normally used for the trainer switch).
I don't have my radio here with me, so I'm not sure.

Brett