From: "Brett Jaffee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Clifford Schwinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "RCSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] What is launch preset? (2 more questions)

> Clifford Schwinger wrote:
>
> > Thanks for all the responses to my questions about presets. Here are 2
> > more questions:
> >
> > I throw left handed so I would need a transmitter that has the preset
> > switch on the right hand side of the radio. Does Futaba make a
> > transmitter that has a preset on the right hand side?
>
> On the 8U, at least, you can assign any switch to be the preset.  The only
question is which one is springloaded.  You don't need to use a springloaded
switch for the preset, but i think a lot of people prefer that.  I believe
the 8UAFS only has a springloaded switch on the left side (the one normally
used for the trainer switch).  I don't have my radio here with me, so I'm
not sure.