So you want to be on team Multiplex USA?  Well at least you have the chance
to order the official Multiplex USA TEAM uniform (okay Shirt and or Apron
for the R/C car guys).  You can even have your name on them for $5.00

Golf shirts Jerzees with Multiplex logo on left chest:  $25.00
Aprons: with Multiplex Logo  $15.00
Name charge($5.00).. $5.00

Wayne
Sew Busy
http://www.sewbusy.net  Is making them up as he did last year!  GOOD COMPANY
to do business with.

We will get them in a few weeks they just got our order. So if you want some
CALL 800 375-1312 or 818 838-6467 to order yours!

Smooth Sailing,
Karlton Spindle
http://www.MultiplexRC.com