        From:   David J. Schat [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, February 14, 2001 3:03 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        [RCSE] Vacuum pump

        I recently came in possession of a vacuum pump and I need to know if
it is
        worth keeping (no I didn't get it at the midnite vacuum pump
supply).

        It's a almost new (I say "almost" as it looks brand new but I don't
know if
        it's been used, the oil in it looks new)

        Boekel Hyvac #91306 with a Craftsman model 113.12029 1/3HP 1725 RPM
no
        vacuum switches or anything, just a pump and motor.

        What's the opinion for this thing?

        RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]