Martin writes:
> Do you know of a reasonably priced/functional bagging system?

I refer you to my article on the CRRC website on super-inexpensive vacuum
bagging. This system offers great control, utter simplicity, and the lowest
cost of any system I've seen or heard of. It does require being careful with
getting a good seal on your bag, but heck, you want that anyway, and it just
isn't very hard to achieve on a small scale project (like almost anything in
the hobby realm). It may not be for you, but it is seriously worth
considering:

http://www.charlesriverrc.org/articles/foam_vac/scobiepuchtler_simplebagging
sys.htm

Folks who have invested in much more expensive systems have a lot of
criticism of this simple method, I assume mostly without having actually
seen or tried it, but I hope there are some open minds around the topic, as
it makes bagging much more accessible to many more folks which can only mean
that our hobby benefits. More cool planes in the world, oh yeah!

Lift,
Scobie in Seattle