Why did you go the RCSE instead of contacting Karlton at MPX first?
That's rhetorical, as in doesn't deserve an answer!!!!!

Just wondering though, as you can see you got a bunch of useless specualtion
from some nice guys hoping to find SOMETHING to reply to.  But inspite of
that, fairly often guys while post a question to the RSCE for speculation,
when the could have gotten a real answer from the supplier.

Someone like you, who can afford that kind of quality deserves better than
speculation :-)

Karlton is the man, the source.  He'd know, and if you have a problem only HE
can actually do anything about it. Oh, yeah he's a really good guy too.

Gordy
70 in Tampa today
Working on my excuses, er I mean resons for the results of this weekends
contest results.