II use both test for C.G.The inverted test helps me decide if it is close on
C.G. While the sailplane airfoils do not fly very good inverted, It will let
you know if you are close on C.G. depending how much down elevater is needed.
I use this with the dive test. If inverted flight take alot of down elevater
it probably is nose heavy. A more rearward C.G. will require less down.

Mike Fox

<<
 > D) Inverted CG test is better then a dive test IMHO

 Where did this idea come from?

 Keeping in mind that the greater percentage of planes discussed on this
 forum have airfoils with some camber, what is the value of an inverted check
 of the CG and how is it performed?

 Jim Porter
 Bettendorf, Iowa  USA

 "The airplane stays up because it doesn't have the time to fall."
      Orville >>