At 09:00 AM 02/27/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Brian Smith decended Sunday with a vengence,,,, er I mean a Super V!
>
>Just goes to show that there is plenty of talent hiding in the flat lands of
>Tullahoma Tennessee.  Brian has been at it for a while (probably psyching us
>all out waiting for his opportunity to pounce (or land :-) and really enjoys
>competing.  <snip>

    Brian has always been good! He just got a little distracted by the EVIL POWER
PLANES for
    a while. His return is going to move a lot of us down a notch in the Contest
Results Pecking Order
    but it will be worth it to have Brian back.  He is one of the nicest  guys I have
ever met. Even when
   he wasn't flying Sailplanes, he would bring his winch set-up to contests and sit
out all day in the
   hot sun operating it.

  WELCOME BACK BRIAN!!!!

Buddy Roos