OK, we have gotten the servos into the boomerang wing and will be using
the focus 3 with "mixing". As people with this setup know the servo arms
travel below the level of the foam. Other than not moving the sticks as
far, are there any ways to ameliorate this condition? Or is it that much
of a problem? I have thought about not mounting the servos as deep,
cutting a channel for the pushrod to move in, bending the pushrods to
clear the foam.

Any advice or other suggestions would be welcomed.

Mike in Arcata

BTW I have a 'Rang of my own that I use a computer mixed radio with.