Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you guys have put together the Jok'air from Z système. I'd
like to put it together, but it doesn't have English instructions. The folks over at
NSP (where I bought it) say they won't *likely* have instructions until the end of the
week. I bought the kit because it was described as a beginner's kit and now I can't
put it together!! :-(

All of my attempts to translate the instructions from French have proved futile. (e.g.
Babelfish is of limited functionality, as it spits out convoluted English; likewise,
one of the French teachers here at my high school tried her hand at it, but she
apparently can't get over the technical terms)

I am a newbie to R/C sailplanes, so building off these instructions can be soooo
frustrating! It doesn't help that the plane looks REALLY cool.

Thanks in advance,

--
Warren
KC0HAK