At 08:17 PM 3/8/2001, Karlton Spindle wrote:
>Gotcha.. FREE Calendars to the first 30 who order them after this post.
>Only hitch is you have to vote in the photo contest as well that should slow
>you down a little ;)
>Only on line http://www.MultiplexRC.com
>http://www.multiplexrc.com/calendar.htm
>
>No shipping NADA in the contiguous USA!
>Out of the contiguous USA shipping charges apply.

If you are going to vote, might as well vote for my flight sim shot where
you can see my OFB and wingman Steve Meyer and I going after Karlton (Mr.
MPX himself).  Twin Jet combat online with CockpitMaster, 2 on 1 on
Karlton, and he was about to be slapped down again!!!  8-)

Thanks in advance for the votes!
Jim
Downers Grove, IL
Member of Chicago SOAR club