Hello,

I'm closer to finishing my Bird of Time with spoilers
actuated by wing servo's (thanks again for all your
building tips. Should have it ready by Easter.

Yesterday I had my first experience with winch
launches and F3B flying with an, I think, english
design called Cobra.

Also, browsing through the german "Aufwind" magazine,
I read a test about EMC-Vega's Harmony, which was
described as a sports, allround F3B/F3J glider
suitable for sports pilots as well as competition
pilots.

Is there such thing as a "sports" F3B/F3J glider? Does
anyone have an experience with the EMC-Vega Harmony?
Any other glider which could be considered a "sports"
F3B/F3J glider?

Also, does anybody know about a forum like RCSE in
Europe (Germany)?

TIA,

Alex Janssen