Hi

When we run F3B locally, we encourage people to fly anything, even floaters.
A Stepp 3 (3 metre floater) can do a 50 second speed run. My record with a
Stepp Upp+ was 34 seconds. My previous best was 36 second, so I improved.
Now I have a Tragi 700.....

You set your own benchmarks, and compete against similar models. Winning
isn't everything - it is all about competing and having fun.

Paul Ferguson
Adelaide, Australia