Slopeheads

The Spring PSS Festival is filling up fast! If you are planning on attending this
years event you should get your entry in ASAP. The event is a two day fun fly for PSS
slope gliders. It is held at the top of the Cajon Pass in the San Bernardino National
Forest. The hill is Huge the lift is Huge and there will be lots of bitchin slopers.
The slope is large enough for us to set up two separate flying areas, one for foam or
slow stuff and one for the fast heavy slope rockets. We have miles of sky to fly in up
there. There will be a Scale contest with awards in 5 categories ( Prop, Jet,
Civilian, WW-II, Best Foam) plus a great pilots raffle too. There will be Vendors on
site selling goodies and food will be available on Saturday. Come on out and enjoy the
fun. We do have a 60 Pilot limit and it probably will fill up it has every year so far.

If you would like to participate get your entry in ASAP. Price of entries goes up
after May 1st and you could miss your chance at getting one of our cool T-shirts!

If any Vendors would like to set up a tent contact me ASAP so we can get you on the
Vendor list.

Get your Entry form here: