Hey Paul,

Well I destroyed my addiction this weekend and will be needing some stabs and a
rudder.  As soon as I let go, the plane flipped upside down on launch and slammed the
ground.  I will have to cut some cores and build another one.  What a waste of good
carbon.  As usual, the timing is perfect.  Anyway, what do you charge for the stabs
and rudder?  Can you still get the carbon rods, if not do you have aluminum?

It was a pretty violent crash and my rod broke in half.  The plane veered off into a
few chairs, and in the cup holder of one was a starbucks type styrofoam cup with a lid
that was half full of coffee.  When we walked over to the crash site the cup of coffee
had been sheared off so clean  it looked as though it was done with an exacto blade,
and only a few drops of coffee was spilled.  Pretty crazy, luckily nobody was sitting
there.  I can't imagine that a blunt leading edge could do this.  Somehow my trailing
edge of my wing must of hit the cup or possibly my stabs?  Who knows!  Needless to say
we learned a lesson and have now moved the pits to another location.

Talk to you later,

Marc Webster