From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 4:16 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Mantis Owners

> I have a couple of questions about the Mantis that I hope some of you
could help me with.

> 1.  Do you hold onto the pylon when launching or grip the tail boom like
we do on regular fuselages?  Is it hard to control in the wind when
launching using either grip method?

> 2.  Could you please describe a little bit about the tip joiners?  What is
the diameter?  Are they bent to provide the dihedral angle?  Etc?

> I am not planning on buying one, but I am designing a fuselage that is
going to have a tail boom that is will be about a 1" diameter where you
would grip it.  So I wanted to see others experiences.  Thanks for you help!