I'm trying to build a gadget for a theater show I am working on.  And I
would like to be able to control a giant scale servo with some sort of hard
wired remote.  I can solder just fine, but I'm no electronics genius.  I'm
wondering what the easiest and to a point cheapest way to be able to control
a servo without going wireless.  The distance from "remote" to servo will be
around 100'.  Any suggestions?  I would also be willing to pay for such a
thing to be constructed.  The servo must be able to travel from one endpoint
to the other in a proportional manner.

Thanks for the Bandwidth

Nick Wisdom