I wouldn't refer to this as a "Psy-Antis", as this is Terry's nicer
looking molded version of a Mantis fuse with a slip on nose cone.

 I think of these planes more as a "Mantis 'ala Luckenbaugh'".

 I've seen a couple of guys flying these now, Terry's fuse design with
Mantis wings, at the last ESL contest. Terry's fuse design is very nice
compared to the bare bones carbon rod and small nose pod. It's got the
wing pylon molded right in too, rather than having to assemble the pylon
to the carbon rod. There are more of these to come I'm sure, as a number
of flyers have gotten Terry's fuse to use with their Mantis wings and
tails.