A few years ago I bought a hitec flash 5, I thought wow! two model memory
how cool I'll prolly never have two planes at the same time.
Last year my wife bought me a futaba 8ua for my birthday. I thought
wow! eight model memories I'll prolly never fill those. last week I bought
a clone-pac, now I've got sixteen model memories with only one open
slot... 99 models... I'll never fill that one up...not for a few years
anyway...faster planes, more servos, better radios (my new mantra)
                        RobII

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink