Only if I can be your friend.  :~)    Regis

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Conte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Servos

This may be my imagination, but are the FMA S60, Cirrus CS-10, MPI MX-30
and
the GWS micro servo (I forgot the name) ALL THE SAME SERVO?  If you look
at
torque specs, limits, etc.  I think they're the same are they not?  Hold
each one up side by side.  The only difference I notice is the color of
the
case and the name put on it.

I took the case off of my Cirrus gyro and the circuit board had GWS
printed
on it.  Does GWS make all of these servos?  Should I start my own
company
and get all my servos wholesale from GWS, put my name on them and sell
them
to my friends for my cost?

Mike Conte

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"