Guys, I have one F3J rule interpretation question for U here:

- Is there anything on the book that says that you can't attach the hand pulley to your body, like for example, fixing it on your back using a belt or something similar? Leaving you more comfortable for running and everything else.

    Cos in 5 days we're gonna have our national F3J championship here in Brazil, and there are some guys (like me and my buddies) that getting better results by using this technique, but there is another "slice" of the competitors that are saying that's isn't allowed by the rules. The only words on the rules, that directs to something close to the issue, doesn't say that is allowed or that is prohibited.

    So, please, if you can, write me some words about it. There are any of you guys that are using this technique too?

[ ]'s Bruno Pavani

                        0
ICQ - 2377003
São Paulo - Brazil