Make it 5 bends. Figure your effective dihedral angle as explained at
http://www.rc-soar.com/tech/spiral_eda.htm
Make it about 9 degrees. If you want a really heavy-duty analysis, get
Blaine Rawdon's design spreadsheet from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and figure
out the right combo of effective dihedral plus tail volume.