Hey now,
        As yet I've never entered a contest, of course I've only been
flying gliders for about 14 months now and have about 500 hours in the
air(I love flying!). I'd asked about dlgs 'cause I'm broken and the
javelin launch hurts too much the next day. I don't have the latest and
greatest anything and even after spending ten hours on the slope today I'm
ready to go again tomorrow. Sunburnt, tired and happy...
                        RobII

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Erica Frank & Rob Carter II
"I believe in nothing; everything is sacred.
 I believe in everything; nothing is sacred."  --The Chink