I don't know about you guys but my RCSE hasn't been working right lately!

Its been filled with all sorts of non soaring topics,and hardly any good used
plane deals!  Not many reports on events or current building projects (like
my new Mantis with pretty fuse project).

Or for instance what happened in St. Louis at their contest?

Oh well, I am heading to Nashville this week to do some practice flying with
my Addiction MH32 and my Mudsouth Team Mates.

See you all in Huntsville end of the month, maybe by then the RCSE will get
itself back on track :-)

Gordy