Thanks to everyone that has replied about my junk sale.  Have gotten a lot of replies already.  I dont want to ship anything thats why the junk will be for sale at Spring Fling.  As far as prices, I dont have a clue, I'll just take B/O at Spring Fling.
Dont really want to part out the ASW22- I found the rudder so it is very close to a complete plane(I have the stab but am still looking for elevator- then it is complete) and I want to off it as such. Thanks again and see you at Spring Fling, Walter
-----Original Message-----
From: Marta Zavala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 12:07 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Junk for sale @ Spring fling

Hello all.  I am cleaning out stuff and have some junk I am either going to sell or
trash.  If someone shows some interest I will bring them to Spring Fling.  If not they are being trashed.  But if I go to the trouble of hauling them to Spring Fling I would hope to get a little money for them--

1)  Old(80s) 4 meter Graupner Discus glass fuse(around 5 plus ft in length.)  Ihave the blue tinted canopy also but it is in poor shape.  I was going to make plug from old canopy and have new one vacuum formed.  Fuse is in good shape, I was starting to refinish and make some wings for it(Ritz Combo airfoil I believe)  but will never get around to it.  Also comes w/ Graupner retractable wheel.
2) Old(80s) 3 meter Graupner ASW22.  Fuse; wings w/two Airtronics micro servos installed for ailerons; stab; and am pretty sure I can find rudder.  Wings/Stab are in good shape , need some minor repairs and recovering.  Wings have Graupner hinged blade type spoilers installed.  Fuse has been filled w/spot putty and is in the middle of being primered and refinished, canopy is in good shape, cockpit has a molded/painted pilot and inst. panel.  W/ a little work this could be a decent looking semi scale slope glider.  I"ll never finish restoring it so am going to get rid of it.
3) Old Bob Sealy Ultima fuse. Never flown, fuse still unfinished.  I was going to beef up fuse to make an unlimited slope racer but will never get to it.  Also have the wings for it but they need a bit of work to finish.
If anyone wants to look at the stuff, let me know, other wise its trash.
Thanks, Walter