If anyone is looking for same. Here is an executable for Windows that works very well.  It's Freeware.

http://stevenmeyer.net/convert.zip

Steve

At 05:07 AM 6/20/2001 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,

A while ago there was someone who posted about a site that had a
Metric/Englich conversions calculator for R/C. These were conversion for
torque (servos) and Wing Area and Loading.  Ncm to oz/in or cmg to oz/in
torque as well as gram/decimeter(squared) to oz/foot(squared)

I know about Convert and use it but, there is a one-step R/C specific
calculator out there. If someone can please direct me to the URL.

Thanks,
Tom
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Steve Meyer  http://SOARchicago.com/stmeyer/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

S.O.A.R. Web Page http://SOARchicago.com/
Now with Message Boards http://SOARchicago.com/discus/