You should make up a few lighter ballast slug of the same weight. Say
two 3 oz slugs. When you want more you just add the two lighter ones
both front and back. That adds another 6 oz. If you have another set of
6 oz slugs for front and back that add another 6 oz. So you can add 6,
12, or 18 oz. Max you could add and still stay at the same CG would be
one 10 oz in the center and two 6 oz front and back. That's 22 oz. HOW
MUCH BALLAST DO YOU WANT TO ADD!!!! I don't know anybody flying a Mantis
that adds that much to get penetration. Don't think that much is needed.
But then that is here on the East Coast. Winds usually stay under 20 or
so. I think I heard Phil Barnes say he doesn't add more than about 12oz
in most condition.