Was there a line about where to get the rebuild push button replacements for
the Cronus watch talked about here on the rcse.    Need a few rebuild parts
kits because there double clicking and didnt take my repair.
 Thanks in advance, Richard ( without a stop watch) !

 I need to fix or replace what I have or I'll resort to bringing a horse out
to the field to time my flights with his hoofs!!!!   While I'm at it,  I can
fix a harness on him to tow some F3J too!      thnx, Richard