Hey Jim,

I had a few strange things happen with a vision as well.  Out of the blue
for no reason, all of my models would reset to a default flying wing
template.  This was wierd because when you change templates all of the
travel volumes go to 66% and any mixes are not enabled.  Mine would just
change the template, but all of my mixes, subtrims and travel volumes would
remain the same.  It still did not work as the template was wrong.  When I
would reset the template I would lose everything.  Airtronics said the
culprit was a loose screw which would rattle around in the case and lay on
the board.  every now and then it would short circuit something and screw up
the program.  Maybe you have a screw loose.  I mean in the radio! LOL

I have not had any problems with this lately, but I did have a rudder servo
that would not center.  Every time I turned off the radio and turned it back
on the rudder would be deflected to one side.  I would adjust the linkage
and try again.  Time and time again it would do this.  Unfortunately
somewhere between raising the plane obove my head to launch and launching,
the rudder kicked over and as soon as I built up tension and let go, it
snaprolled over and into the ground.  I am a bit leary about using this
particular radio now.

I believe Mike Morjoseph has a software upgrade that may fix your problem if
it is the 4 model memory version as mine is.  Ask Mike if he still does the
upgrade on RCSE.

Good luck,

Marc Webster