Try the following, I myself have a futaba conquest that I don't use anymore.
Found out there a free flight sim with instructions to convert a rc xmtr to
computer interface. Looks very easy. The english text is in bablefish' (I
guess i'ts a direct conversion from german to english, so sentence structure
seems backwards).  Have not tried it out myself, would appreiate any feedback
on the futaba xmtr interface, maybe someone might even try to convert the
bablefish version of the instructions into readable english:

  Thanks to PSF Member John Vasquez for pointing out this great Free Model
Flight Simulator that can be downloaded off the internet.
The simulator is called FMS, Flying Model Simulator.
Here is the site where you can download this 2.6 MB program.
After entering the web site select the English Version.

http://simulator.home.pages.de/

Once you install and run it this program type on the Sprache item at the
top of the screen and select English.
The programs authors are german so by default the commands are in German.

There is an english manual at this site:

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/fms/fms_instruct_toc.htm

There are instructions on how to build a cheap interface to your own radio
or you can use your keyboard or joystick. It is great fun and it comes with
lots of planes to try.
Check it out.