I always wanted to use a table saw for this, but I never had one
available at the right time. You will need a blade that has a lot of
teeth and is very sharp, and use a slow feed rate. If you're going to
hit metal, I don't know what to suggest.

By the way, be careful when winching. If you want some bent wing rods
for the Anthem, I could send you some!

--
Lincoln Ross