For the past few weeks I have been flying a little airplane I designed.  Its
about 32" span, twin booms.  The wing is a sheet of 1/4" balsa,  the
tailbooms and tail is also wood.  The fuse pod is build of EPP foam.  Total
weight is about 7oz with small servos and a 270mah battery.  I am curious,
how many other people out there are flying little airplanes with these solid
sheet wings?  I have seen a few plans published in some British magazines,
but next to nothing over here.  My little plane cost about $8 and 3 hours to
build, and flys great.  My plans are to stick a speed 400 on it.  It seems to
be the perfect match for the speed 400, I mean how much cheaper could one
get?

Anyone tried something similar before?

Kristopher