Good afternoon!
I am no battery expert! I was into charging over night for many years as
a power flyer. It wasn't until the last 3 years that I have been quick
charging. I didn't really know what the con's were when quick charging.
Ofcourse we hear allot of opinions about it. But what's the real scoop?
I haven't found any negative things about quick charging. I observe that
all the top guns in the country that compete quick charge. About 80% of
ther entire soaring community around here quick charges..
Plus I have no idea how you would keep up in competitions not being able
to quick charge, You could change
batteries, That isn't always easy though!
So I guess I am quick charging!
Cheers
Charlie