Well, first the Aspire is not 100", it's 2M. Second, if the spar system
isn't up to it, there's no point in a killer wing rod. THird, he didn't
say winch proof. On a 2 meter, I know from experience that 7/32 is not
too bad. Piano wire of that dia is ALREADY hard. An Aspire is hardly a
contest machine.

--
Lincoln Ross