>I just recieved the email below with a pif. doc. attached that had a virus.

Yep, that virus has been making it's rounds.

The webpage devoted to it's
description and the tool for it is in the following link:
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Below is a clip from the webpage describing the virus:
This worm arrives as an email message with the following content:

Subject: The subject of the email will be random, and will be the
same as the file name of the email attachment.

computer and will have the extension .bat, .com, .lnk or .pif
added to it.

Message: The message body will be semi-random, but will always
contain one of the following two lines (either English or
Spanish) as the first and last sentences of the message.

Spanish Version:
First line: Hola como estas ?
Last line: Nos vemos pronto, gracias.

English Version:
First line: Hi! How are you?
Last line: See you later. Thanks

Between these two sentences, some of the following text may
appear:

Spanish Version:
Te mando este archivo para que me des tu punto de vista
Espero me puedas ayudar con el archivo que te mando
Espero te guste este archivo que te mando
Este es el archivo con la informacion que me pediste

English Version:
I send you this file in order to have your advice
I hope you can help me with this file that I send
I hope you like the file that I sendo you
This is the file with the information that you ask for"