I too have gotten a bunch of messages with this virus attached.
www.msnbc.com reported it last weeks, it seems to be make rounds all over the
world.  Just goes to show, don't open an attachment unless you know exactly
what it contains.  Secondly, give old Microshaft the boot.  I am not 100%
sure, but I would be willing to be Eudora users are having less trouble than
Outlook users right now.

Kristopher

On Friday 27 July 2001 14:30, Aerofoam blessed us by saying: