Patrick,
I use a Sirius charger for my Multiplex stuff.  It works great, and George
Joy stands behind his stuff.  I also fabricated a "jumper box"  from Radio
Shack parts so that the standard Sirius transmitter charge output could be
used to charge other radios.  All it  consists of are two female banana
plugs (+ and -) wired to a female plug that fits the standard wall wart.
All this mounted inside of a small plastic box from Michael's Crafts Store.
In fact, you can use just the part I described and any other TX charger
(EXCEPT JR).
Hope this helps!
Dave Darling