"What inexpensive/reliable charge can I buy for 'all' of my RC needs?"

Oh, please let us all know the answer to that question.  :~)   Regis

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Lanphier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 12:59 PM
To: Soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Multiplex Charging

I just purchased a Multiplex International set, however, didn't realize
that it does not come with a charger.  What inexpensive/reliable charge
can I buy for all of my RC needs?  Prompt replies would be great, I need
to get this plane up quickly.

Patrick Lanphier
The Artemis Group
http://www.artemisgroup.com