Hah - that'll teach you for building lighter than me!
Recommended solution is to mass-balance the ailerons with a
couple of ounces of lead at the tips. Failing that leave it
as is and we'll run a sweepstake at the Nats on whether it
holds together.  :-)

Ciao - Chris

******
Chris Kaiser  (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Auckland,  NEW ZEALAND
http://rcmodels.co.nz/clubs/asfcnz