Fellow Soaring Enthusiast,

        I have a brand new Artemis K/C for sale.  I have just received this
kit a few weeks ago, after waiting for months. This is my very first hollow
molded ship and after inspection, I realized that I could never fly it at my
slope flying site. There are just to many rocks and I would destroy it on
landing. Live and learn. I have not done anything to it. It still lives in
the box. It sports a custom paint job (blue, red and white). I would just
like to recover my investment of $850.00.
        The Artemis is an all molded thermal duration or F3J glider.
Evolution of the very popular Hera, the Artemis KC (kevlar/carbon)(F3J)
received some technical improvements. The Hera has great handling and is
very hard to beat in thermal duration contests, it also has the best value
to performance ratio on the market. The Artemis retrieves the best from the
Hera and adds the following features:

    The center panel now has one degree of dihedral.
    The wing saddle integrates the wing to the fuse more aerodynamically.
    The tips feature a very subtle curved shape.
    Premolded servo pockets, can receive JR341 or similar servos.
    Top exit for the flap linkage, leads to a stiff and very accurate flap
control.
    The tail attachment has been modified to ease the control attachment.
    One ballast tube standard.
    Longer nose to ease balance with less lead.

If anyone is interested in this excellent kit, please e-mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . Thanks.

For a picture of the exact color scheme check out this web site:
http://www.modellbau-pollack.de/shop/f3j/images/tatana2-big.jpg